HP LaserJet 1018 driver is a set of software that allows HP LaserJet 1018 to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1018 driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet 1018 is a reasonably priced printing machine from HP manufacturer that comes in sleek and stylish printing design. This printing machine can assist you in printing multiple files and documents at a very affordable printing cost. This printer is a perfect printing solution for your personal use at home or small workplace.
HP LaserJet 1018 printer machine features an integrated 150-sheet input paper tray along with an integrated paper tray to store many kind of paper. This printing machine also comes with a built-in 100-sheet output paper tray for multiple usage at your home or workplace.
HP LaserJet 1018 can deliver your files and documents at speed about 10 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printer is pretty fast. It can deliver your files and documents at speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes in printing on letter-size documents and files.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet 1018 driver provided on this web at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install HP LaserJet 1018 Driver on your personal computer device:
- While HP LaserJet 1018 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from HP LaserJet 1018 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet 1018 driver files to a specified folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse HP LaserJet 1018 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP LaserJet 1018 driver is installed on your PC perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow to un-install HP LaserJet 1018 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet 1018 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet 1018 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP LaserJet 1018 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|