HP LaserJet 1022 driver is a program that allows HP LaserJet 1022 to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1022 driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet 1022 is definitely an affordable compact and classy laser printer device which has the capacity to print your premium look documents and files very rapidly. This printing machine also features HP’s proprietary instant-on system to make certain that you could print your very first printed documents and files in flash.
HP LaserJet 1022 delivers your superior quality outputs as fast as possible as much as 19 pages per minutes for mono printed files. The fastest print speed of the printer is around 8 seconds. The printer machine also features HP Resolution Enhancement technology (REt) together with HP LaserJet cartridge technology to deliver premium print resolution as much as 1200 dots per inch for sharp and crisp printed text in your documents.
HP LaserJet 1022 possesses a built-in 8 Megabyte memory and hi-speed USB connection to help you in printing your files on the majority of paper types. The printing machine also features Optional Ethernet interface, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The input paper tray on this printing machine can support up to 250-pieces of paper and another 10-sheet paper tray can also be readily available for thicker media usage.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet 1022 driver offered on this blog at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet 1022 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1022 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow in order to install HP LaserJet 1022 Driver on your PC device:
- While HP LaserJet 1022 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from HP LaserJet 1022 printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet 1022 driver files to a chosen folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse HP LaserJet 1022 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP LaserJet 1022 driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1022 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install HP LaserJet 1022 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet 1022 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet 1022 driver files consequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet 1022 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|