HP LaserJet 1200 driver is a set of program instruction that allows HP LaserJet 1200 to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1200 driver is available on this website for free of cost to download.
HP LaserJet 1200 is a professional quality quick printer machine that comes in compact and stylish design. This reasonably priced and easy-to-operate printer machine can give you outstanding outputs on your documents and files at your home or office very quickly.
HP LaserJet 1200 can deliver professional quality documents and files instantly. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 1200 dpi resolution to ensure the print quality on your printed files is clear and sharp. This printer also comes with affordable toner cartridge to produce more documents at a very affordable printing cost.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet 1200 driver offered on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow if you want to install HP LaserJet 1200 Driver on your computer device:
- Once HP LaserJet 1200 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP LaserJet 1200 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet 1200 driver data files to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP LaserJet 1200 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP LaserJet 1200 driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1200 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to un-install HP LaserJet 1200 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet 1200 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet 1200 driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet 1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|