HP LaserJet 1320 driver is a program that allows HP LaserJet 1320 to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 1320 driver is available on this website post for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet 1320 is a monochrome laser printing machine that features an integrated dual-sided printing technology and can deliver professional look documents instantly. Maximum print speed of this printer is very quick. This compact printer machine can also deliver your files without much noise using its quiet printing technology.
HP LaserJet 1320 can give you sharp and crisp text on your files very fast. This printer can give you maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution. Maximum print speed of this printer can be as fast as 17.4 pages per minutes in printing text documents and 13 pages per minutes in printing gray-scale photos.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet 1320 driver available on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow in order to install HP LaserJet 1320 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While HP LaserJet 1320 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP LaserJet 1320 printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet 1320 driver files to a allocated folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse HP LaserJet 1320 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP LaserJet 1320 driver is installed on your desktop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
These are the basic steps that you should follow in order to un-install HP LaserJet 1320 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet 1320 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet 1320 driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|