HP LaserJet 5200L driver is a set of program that allows HP LaserJet 5200L to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet 5200L driver is available on this website page for totally free to download.
HP LaserJet 5200L is a compact and easy-to-operate monochrome laser printer machine that can deliver wide-format outputs very quickly. This printing machine comes as a perfect printing machine to be used at your home or small office to increase your work performance increasingly.
HP LaserJet 5200L can instantly help you to improve your work productivity by printing your documents and photos at maximum print speed up to 35 pages per minutes. It also comes with an instant-on technology on this printing machine to produce your documents instantly. This printer has a built-in 460 MHz processor with 512 Megabyte RAM which can deliver your files very quickly.
HP LaserJet 5200L printing machine can be used directly from many compatible mobile smartphone devices using its integrated network connection features or USB cable. This printer device can deliver premium look documents with sharp and crisp outputs with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet 5200L driver available on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet 5200L Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 5200L Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow to install HP LaserJet 5200L Driver on your personal computer device:
- After HP LaserJet 5200L Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from HP LaserJet 5200L printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet 5200L driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP LaserJet 5200L driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP LaserJet 5200L driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 5200L Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow if you want to un-install HP LaserJet 5200L Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet 5200L driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet 5200L driver files consequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet 5200L Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|