HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver is a software that allows HP LaserJet M1536dnf to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver is available on this website post for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf is a multi-function All-in-One printer machine which comes with fast print speed and the ability to print good quality outputs. This reasonably priced printer uses automatic double-sided printing features for printing on both side of the documents automatically. It also comes with Ethernet connectivity along with fax connectivity.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf comes with fast printing technology that can deliver professional quality documents with fast print speed up to 26 pages per minutes. Users can also get their first print outputs from this printer in approximately 8.5 seconds. It also comes with an integrated 35-sheet automatic document feeder technology to assist you in completing your work at home or workplace effortlessly.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf features quick fax technology that can be used from your computer PC. The Ethernet connectivity on this printer enables users on the network to use the printer functionality easily. This printer also comes with a built-in paper tray that can hold up to 35-page of documents instantly.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver given on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow to install HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver on your computer device:
- As HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from HP LaserJet M1536dnf printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver files to a selected folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to un-install HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet M1536dnf driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet M1536dnf Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|