HP LaserJet P1505n driver is a program that allows HP LaserJet P1505n to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet P1505n driver is available on this website article for totally free to download.
HP LaserJet P1505n is really an outstanding printer device that can help you in printing superior quality documents and files very rapidly. The printer can also delivers outstanding quality outputs at fast print speed. It may deliver the first documents without getting to wait for lengthy warm-up time.
HP LaserJet P1505n delivers professional-quality outputs as fast as possible as much as 24 pages per minutes. The printing machine also features patented spherically formed toner technology to deliver crisp and clear text in your printed files very quickly. HP LaserJet P1505n also includes PCL5e networking technology which you can use with as many as 5 users. Additionally, it includes 250-page capacity adjustable primary paper cassette that will aid you in printing many documents and files automatically.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet P1505n driver provided on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet P1505n Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P1505n Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install HP LaserJet P1505n Driver on your notebook computer device:
- The minute HP LaserJet P1505n Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP LaserJet P1505n printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet P1505n driver file types to a selected folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse HP LaserJet P1505n driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP LaserJet P1505n driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P1505n Driver
These are the stages that you should follow in order to un-install HP LaserJet P1505n Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet P1505n driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet P1505n driver files after that the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet P1505n Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|