HP LaserJet P1566 driver is a set of program that allows HP LaserJet P1566 to connect with PC. HP LaserJet P1566 driver is available on this website page for freely available to download.
HP LaserJet P1566 is a monochrome laser printing device that can deliver professional quality mono documents very quickly. This printing device can give you quick print speed that can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing on A4 paper size documents from your computer device.
HP LaserJet P1566 features a built-in automatic on and off features that can automatically turn on your printer as soon as you print your documents or files from the computer. This printer can also automatically turn off while you are not use it for several time. It also comes with instant-on technology that can deliver your first outputs in only after 7 seconds.
HP LaserJet P1566 comes with an integrated 250-page input paper tray that can handle printing on multiple kind of paper size up to letter or legal paper size. This printer also features HP FastRes technology to print professional look documents with sharp and crisp text very quickly.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet P1566 driver offered on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow to install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver on your home computer device:
- As HP LaserJet P1566 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP LaserJet P1566 printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet P1566 driver data files to a allocated folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP LaserJet P1566 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the HP LaserJet P1566 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P1566 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow in order to un-install HP LaserJet P1566 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet P1566 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet P1566 driver files then the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet P1566 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|