HP LaserJet P2014 driver is a progrma that allows HP LaserJet P2014 printer to communicate with computer. HP LaserJet P2014 driver is available on this post for free to download.
HP LaserJet P2014 is a quick mono laser printing device that comes as a perfect printing machine for your daily use at your home or small workplace. This particular printing device comes with workgroup network connectivity to assist users in printing from multiple devices effortlessly. This printer can deliver premium look documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
HP LaserJet P2014 can deliver premium quality documents with sharp and crisp print outputs at speed as fast as 23 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents on A4 paper size and 24 pages per minutes in printing mono documents on legal paper size. This particular printer machine can also deliver your first print outputs in only around 8.5 seconds.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet P2014 driver offered on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow to install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While HP LaserJet P2014 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from HP LaserJet P2014 printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet P2014 driver data files to a allocated folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP LaserJet P2014 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP LaserJet P2014 driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2014 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to un-install HP LaserJet P2014 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet P2014 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet P2014 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP LaserJet P2014 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|