HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a software that allows HP LaserJet P2015 to interact with a PC. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is available on this blog post for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet P2015 is an easy-to-use high quality mono laser printer machine that can provide you with professional-quality documents and improve your work productivity more and more. The printer can deliver your documents in high-quality by using HP FastRes 1200 features to create your documents as much as 1200 dots per inch print resolution.
HP LaserJet P2015 includes quick 400 MHz primary processor which could handle multiple complex documents and files very rapidly. The printer machine can print your printed documents as fast as 27 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing the first documents could be printed in only about 8.5 seconds or perhaps less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 megabyte memory capacity which may also be expanded to 288 megabyte for faster speed and performance. The printer posses a built-in 250-sheet input paper tray for the everyday use and 50-sheets multi-purpose tray for the important documents. The printer also includes network printing technology that will assist you in using the printer functionality for multiple users at your office.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet P2015 driver available on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The minute HP LaserJet P2015 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP LaserJet P2015 printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet P2015 driver file types to a specified folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse HP LaserJet P2015 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP LaserJet P2015 driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow to un-install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet P2015 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet P2015 driver files subsequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available