HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a software that allows HP P2055dn to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is really a superior quality monochrome laser printer device that is included with an integrated automatic double-sided printing technology together with HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet technology for flexible networking printing usage at your home or small workplace.
HP LaserJet P2055dn has the capacity to deliver your printed documents very rapidly by only using USB cable connection. The USB cable for this printing machine could be directly employed for Direct Connect Printing technology to print with maximum print speed as fast as possible as many as 35 pages per minutes. The very first print outputs out of this printer could be delivered in around 8 seconds having its Instant-On Features.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn possesses a built-in 128 Megabyte memory capacity and 600 MHz processor that will aid you in finishing your work very rapidly. Users can also instantly print superior quality outputs out of this printer into from size 3 x 5 inches up to 8.5 x 14 inches paper size. The printer device also has the capacity to print as many as 50.000 pages of documents in a single month.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver given on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The moment HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP LaserJet P2055dn driver files to a specified folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP LaserJet P2055dn driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow to un-install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP LaserJet P2055dn driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|