HP OfficeJet 4500 driver is a set of program that allows HP OfficeJet 4500 to interact with a PC. HP OfficeJet 4500 driver is available on this website article for free of cost to download.
HP OfficeJet 4500 is really a superior quality printer device to assist you in completing your task at your house or small office very rapidly. The printer machine comes with many features such as the capability to print, copy, scan and fax multiple files and documents which can make you do your work efficiently and effectively.
HP OfficeJet 4500 possess a built-in 100-page input paper tray and 20-page auto document feeder tray for convenient scanning and copying features. The printer also has a built-in 1-line LCD text display along with 20-page output paper tray for direct printing use directly from this printer without needing a computer machine.
Maximum print speed of the HP OfficeJet 4500 printer device can be as fast as 28 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 22 pages per minutes in printing color files and images. The printer machine may also deliver your laser quality outputs as fast as possible as much as 6 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 4 pages per minutes for color files and photos.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP OfficeJet 4500 driver offered on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow if you want to install HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- The moment HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from HP OfficeJet 4500 printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP OfficeJet 4500 driver files to a selected folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then browse HP OfficeJet 4500 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP OfficeJet 4500 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow to un-install HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet 4500 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP OfficeJet 4500 driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP OfficeJet 4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|