HP OfficeJet 4650 driver is a set of program that allows HP OfficeJet 4650 to connect with a PC. HP OfficeJet 4650 driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
HP OfficeJet 4650 is really a multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that has fast print, scan, copy, and fax features to help users in finishing their work from home or workplace very quickly. This specific printer device also comes with an integrated wireless printing technology to help you in making use of many features on this printer wirelessly.
HP OfficeJet 4650 has the capacity to print your documents and files at maximum print speed as fast as 9.5 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 6.8 pages per minutes for color files. The automated document feeder tray technology on this printer are designed to store as many as 35 pages of paper for quick dual-sided copying and scanning usage.
HP OfficeJet 4650 comes with HP Instant Ink features that will help you in preserving as many as 50% of the printer ink and decrease the printing cost significantly. The printer delivers professional-quality document outputs for images and documents in a very economical printing cost. Additionally, it possesses a built-in 2.2″ screen display on the printer to assist you in configuring the printer machine directly.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP OfficeJet 4650 driver provided on this website at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow in order to install HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver on your computer device:
- As soon as HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from HP OfficeJet 4650 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP OfficeJet 4650 driver file types to a allocated folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse HP OfficeJet 4650 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to un-install HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP OfficeJet 4650 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|