HP Officejet 6500 driver is a program that allows HP Officejet 6500 to interact with a computer. HP Officejet 6500 driver is available on this website post for free of charge to download.
HP Officejet 6500 is an ideal printing device to help you in copying, printing, scanning and faxing multiple files and documents at your home or small office very rapidly. The printer is able to give you professional-quality files at a very economical printing cost. This laser printing device may also assist you in scanning photos and files directly without using the computer.
HP Officejet 6500 also possesses a built-in Wi-Fi interface that will definitely assist you in printing from multiple devices very quickly. Additionally, it includes auto double-sided printing features to assist you in printing double-sided documents very rapidly. The scan and fax technology available on this printer machine may also help you at the office while increasing your productivity more and more.
HP Officejet 6500 includes 250-page capacity paper tray that will assist you in printing many files and documents without having to reload too frequently. Additionally, it includes an integrated auto document feeder (ADF) features for convenient scanning and faxing up to 35 piece of paper. The printer also possesses a built-in storage device slots that allows users to print images to the device directly. Maximum print speed of the printer can be 31 pages per minutes in printing color files or documents.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Officejet 6500 driver provided on this web at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP Officejet 6500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Officejet 6500 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow in order to install HP Officejet 6500 Driver on your personal computer device:
- The moment HP Officejet 6500 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from HP Officejet 6500 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Officejet 6500 driver data files to a chosen folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse HP Officejet 6500 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP Officejet 6500 driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Officejet 6500 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow to un-install HP Officejet 6500 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Officejet 6500 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Officejet 6500 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|