HP OfficeJet 7500A driver is a software that allows HP OfficeJet 7500A to connect with a PC. HP OfficeJet 7500A driver is available on this website post for free of charge to download.
HP OfficeJet 7500A is a professional quality multi-function printing device that comes available with many useful functionality for your small-to-medium business office. This OfficeJet 7500A Wide Format All-in-One printing machine can deliver multiple files and documents at a very reasonable printing cost up to A3 paper type instantly.
HP OfficeJet 7500A comes with an integrated wireless printing features which enables users to print from many compatible mobile smartphone and tablet devices easily. It can also print from iPad, iPhone, and Android mobile and tablet devices instantly. This printer also comes with an integrated memory card slot to print documents and images from your memory card directly without having to use the PC.
HP OfficeJet 7500A has an integrated paper tray which can handle up to 150-sheet of documents. This printing machine comes with wide-format printing technology along with 35-sheet auto document feeder tray to assist you in scanning and copying many documents instantly. It also comes with a built-in 2.36″ (5.99 cm) touchscreen for printing, copying, and scanning directly. This printer can deliver your files at speed up to 7 pages per minutes with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP OfficeJet 7500A driver offered on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow if you want to install HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver on your home computer device:
- Once HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP OfficeJet 7500A printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP OfficeJet 7500A driver file types to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse HP OfficeJet 7500A driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP OfficeJet 7500A driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver
These are the stages you need to follow in order to un-install HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet 7500A driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP OfficeJet 7500A driver files consequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP OfficeJet 7500A Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|