HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a program that allows HP Photosmart 6520 to connect with a PC. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is available on this website post for freely available to download.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional quality multi-purpose printer machine that can assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files instantly. This printer also comes with a built-in wireless connection technology along with 3.45″ touchscreen display. It also comes with automatic dual sided printing features to help you in printing dual sided documents at your home or office instantly.
HP Photosmart 6520 enables users to print premium quality photo directly from the printer device using its built-in touchscreen display without having to use the computer device. This printer also fully supported with HP ePrint features that allows users to print from almost anywhere easily. The integrated 80-page input tray along with 20-page output tray is also available for your every day use.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printing machine can give you professional quality documents at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It can also give you premium quality outputs at speed up to 12 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 8.5 pages per minutes for color files and photos.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart 6520 driver available on this blog at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow if you want to install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- After HP Photosmart 6520 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP Photosmart 6520 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart 6520 driver data files to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse HP Photosmart 6520 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP Photosmart 6520 driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow in order to un-install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart 6520 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Photosmart 6520 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|