HP Photosmart 6525 driver is a set of software instruction that allows HP Photosmart 6525 printer to connect with computer. HP Photosmart 6525 driver is available on this article for free of cost to download.
HP Photosmart 6525 is really a color printer device that may deliver sharp and vivid color outputs in your printed documents and files. This specific printing device is an ideal computer printer for your house or small workplace needs. This superior quality multi-purpose printer may also deliver borderless having a very economical printing cost.
HP Photosmart 6525 printer device enables you to right away print documents or images using their mobile smartphone or tablet devices by using its integrated wireless connectivity that may enhance your work performance more and more. This printer also offers an integrated easy-to-use 2.65 inches diagonal touchscreen technology that will help you in managing printing tasks from the unit without needing the PC device.
HP Photosmart 6525 includes an integrated 250-sheet input paper cassette and may use less power energy use. This product delivers your monochrome documents as fast as possible as quickly as 19 pages per minutes and printing in color files or documents as fast as possible as quickly as 14.5 pages per minutes. The maximum scan resolution can be up to 1200 dots per inch.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart 6525 driver available on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart 6525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6525 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow to install HP Photosmart 6525 Driver on your home computer device:
- From the moment HP Photosmart 6525 Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP Photosmart 6525 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart 6525 driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse HP Photosmart 6525 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP Photosmart 6525 driver is installed on your PC properly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6525 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow in order to un-install HP Photosmart 6525 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart 6525 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP Photosmart 6525 driver files after that the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP Photosmart 6525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|