HP Photosmart 7260 driver is a program instruction that allows HP Photosmart 7260 to interact with a PC. HP Photosmart 7260 driver is available on this blog post for free to download.
HP Photosmart 7260 is professional-quality photo printer device which could deliver high-quality photo by using this particular printer machine. This specific printing device enables users to print their files and pictures in from the storage device from the printer machine directly without getting to switch on the PC.
The fastest print speed of the HP Photosmart 7260 printer can be as fast as 10 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents while printing color documents and images can be up to 9 pages per minutes. The printer may also deliver your photos as fast as possible around 114 seconds for 4 x 6 inches photo outputs. It also includes 100-page capacity input paper tray for the everyday usage.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart 7260 driver available on this web at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow to install HP Photosmart 7260 Driver on your computer device:
- Once HP Photosmart 7260 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from HP Photosmart 7260 printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart 7260 driver files to a allocated folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse HP Photosmart 7260 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP Photosmart 7260 driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 7260 Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to un-install HP Photosmart 7260 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart 7260 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Photosmart 7260 driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart 7260 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|