HP Photosmart 7525 driver is a set of software that allows HP Photosmart 7525 to interact with computer. HP Photosmart 7525 driver is available on this blog post for freely available to download.
HP Photosmart 7525 is really a fast and reliable photo printer device that is included with auto duplex printing technology along with automatic document feeder features for convenient copying and scanning multiple files and documents. The printer is able to deliver superior quality outputs at resolution as much as 1200 dots per inch resolution.
HP Photosmart 7525 can assist you to reduce and sometimes enlarge your copied files as much as 200 percent. Maximum print speed of the printer device can be 34 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and for color documents is often as fast as 33 pages per minutes. Maximum copy speed is as quickly as 8 pages per minutes and copying black-and-white documents as well as for color files can be as quickly as 7.5 pages per minutes.
HP Photosmart 7525 also possess a built-in 4.33 inches color touchscreen technology for direct copying, scanning, in addition to fax multiple important files and documents instantly. The printer may also deliver borderless photos from your mobile smartphone devices without getting to switch on your computer. Maximum print resolution delivered using this printer is up to 9600 dots per inch resolution.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart 7525 driver offered on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to install HP Photosmart 7525 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- The moment HP Photosmart 7525 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from HP Photosmart 7525 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart 7525 driver file types to a chosen folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP Photosmart 7525 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the HP Photosmart 7525 driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 7525 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow if you want to un-install HP Photosmart 7525 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart 7525 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Photosmart 7525 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart 7525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|