HP Photosmart C4188 driver is a set of program instruction that allows HP Photosmart C4188 printer to communicate with computer. HP Photosmart C4188 driver is available on this article for free of charge to download.
HP Photosmart C4188 is a straightforward-to-use and high-quality printer device that will assist users in printing, copying, and scanning multiple documents and files at your home or workplace instantly. This multi-function All-in-One printing device could deliver true color photos as well as laser quality printed documents in addition to precision scanning print outputs.
The HP Photosmart C4188 also has an integrated storage device slot to help ease users in printing files and images in the storage device on the printer while using its integrated 6.1 cm or around 2.4″ display screen. Maximum copy resolution of the printer can be 1200 dots per inch for black-and-white documents and 4800 x 1200 enhanced dots per inch color text and graphics.
HP Photosmart C4188 has the capacity to copy your files and documents as fast as possible as quickly as 30 copies per minutes for monochrome documents and 24 copies per minutes for color printed files and documents. The printer also comes with a built-in 100-page input paper cassette, 50-page output paper cassette, and 20-page photo paper tray. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 enhanced dots per inch color resolution. The fastest print speed of the printer can be up to 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 24 pages per minutes for color documents.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart C4188 driver provided on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- While HP Photosmart C4188 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP Photosmart C4188 printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart C4188 driver data files to a allocated folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse HP Photosmart C4188 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a selected folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP Photosmart C4188 driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4188 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to un-install HP Photosmart C4188 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart C4188 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP Photosmart C4188 driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart C4188 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|