HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is a program that allows HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer to connect with a PC. HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is available on this website article for free of cost to download.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 is a premium quality multi-function printer device that can certainly assist you in printing, scanning, in addition to copying multiple files and documents very rapidly. This stylish printing machine may be used directly from the printer device by utilizing its display screen without getting to switch on your computer device.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 delivers your professional look documents very quickly. The printer machine can deliver your files with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution for sharp and crisp quality outputs. This printing device is able to print premium quality files as fast as 30 pages per minutes for monochrome files and 23 pages per minutes for color documents and images. The printer device may also create a borderless images within 25 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver given on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow in order to install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver on your personal computer device:
- Whenever HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver data files to a selected folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP PhotoSmart C4480 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP PhotoSmart C4480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|