HP Photosmart C4680 driver is a set of software that allows HP Photosmart C4680 to conect with a PC. HP Photosmart C4680 driver is available on this website page for freely available to download.
HP Photosmart C4680 is a multi-purpose printing device which can help you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple files and documents by using this sleek and stylish printing machine. This particular printing device comes with a built-in 1.45 inches screen display to assist users in printing directly from the printer without the need to use the printer on the computer.
HP Photosmart C4680 is able to print your files and documents at speed as fast as 29 pages per minutes for mono documents and 23 pages per minutes in printing color files and photos. This particular printing machine is also able to scan high-quality documents with maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi scan resolution. This printer comes with an integrated paper tray that can handle up to 80 pages of documents very quickly.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart C4680 driver offered on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart C4680 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4680 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to install HP Photosmart C4680 Driver on your personal computer device:
- When HP Photosmart C4680 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from HP Photosmart C4680 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart C4680 driver file types to a selected folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse HP Photosmart C4680 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP Photosmart C4680 driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4680 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to un-install HP Photosmart C4680 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart C4680 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Photosmart C4680 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart C4680 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|