HP Photosmart C4780 driver is a program that allows HP Photosmart C4780 to connect with a PC. HP Photosmart C4780 driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
HP Photosmart C4780 is an affordable and simple-to-use printer device that may certainly help you in printing photos from printer machine directly without getting to make use of the PC device. Users could also easily review and print images using HP TouchSmart frame available this printing device.
HP Photosmart C4780 also comes with auto duplex printing technology to help users in printing double-sided files and documents instantly and lower paper usage in their home or office concurrently. The printing machine also features HP Smart Web printing technology to provide premium-quality files and document outputs very rapidly.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Photosmart C4780 driver offered on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP Photosmart C4780 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4780 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow in order to install HP Photosmart C4780 Driver on your home computer device:
- From the moment HP Photosmart C4780 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from HP Photosmart C4780 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Photosmart C4780 driver data files to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse HP Photosmart C4780 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP Photosmart C4780 driver is installed on your computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart C4780 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow if you want to un-install HP Photosmart C4780 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Photosmart C4780 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Photosmart C4780 driver files afterward the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP Photosmart C4780 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|