Samsung CLP-360 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Samsung CLP-360 printer to communicate with computer. Samsung CLP-360 driver is available on this blog post for freely available to download.
Samsung CLP-360 is a superior excellent printing method for your house or office usage. This printer may provide sharp and vibrant print presses using the use of its toner cartridge. The streamlined and compact design of this printer generates this printer supply you with the capacity to save space in your workplace.
Samsung CLP-360 contains Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technologies to improve the print quality moves of your printer and also make sure every print output seem sharp and vivid. This attributes might automatically sharpen the brilliant on your photos, text and fantastic object and eliminate openings.
Samsung CLP-360 features print display and Eco method to conserve energy. The print rate of the printer is as quickly as 18 pages 5 minutes for 4 pages plus documents a couple of minutes for colour files. The very initial print outputs delivered from the printer will probably be less than 14 seconds for black files and no more than 26 seconds for colour files or documents. The print resolution created via this printer is made up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Samsung CLP-360 driver available on this website at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung CLP-360 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung CLP-360 Driver
These are the basic steps that you should follow to install Samsung CLP-360 Driver on your personal computer device:
- Whilst Samsung CLP-360 Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Samsung CLP-360 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung CLP-360 driver file types to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Samsung CLP-360 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Samsung CLP-360 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Samsung CLP-360 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to un-install Samsung CLP-360 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung CLP-360 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onSamsung CLP-360 driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Samsung CLP-360 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|