Samsung ML-1660 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Samsung ML-1660 printer to connect with computer. Samsung ML-1660 driver is available on this page for freely available to download.
Samsung ML-1660 is really a compact multifunction printer to assist users in finishing your tasks at your house or office very rapidly. The printing device also includes Samsung’s AnyWeb Print application that will assist users in printing websites pretty quickly. It is simple to select and edit the web pages according to the thing you need immediately.
Samsung ML-1660 is available in an elegant look which will make the office look stylish correctly. Additionally, it features elegant exterior body design to suit on any work area at the office. The very best covers are glossy and polished with dust-free protection. You are able to instantly utilize this printer and enhance your work performance more and more. The dimension of the printer is 13.4″ x 8.8″ x 7.2″.
Samsung ML-1660 features quiet printing features that may works under 49 dBA while printing your documents and files. The printing machine includes one touch printing means to fix print your screen while you have seen on your monitor rapidly and simply. It may also deliver your documents on A4 paper size as fast as possible as quickly as 16 pages per minutes during letter or legal paper size can depend on 17 pages per minutes. The very first print outputs out of this printer is delivered in 8.5 seconds with maximum resolution as much as 1200 x 600 dots per inch.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Samsung ML-1660 driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung ML-1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1660 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow if you want to install Samsung ML-1660 Driver on your PC device:
- Whenever Samsung ML-1660 Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Samsung ML-1660 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung ML-1660 driver data files to a specified folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Samsung ML-1660 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Samsung ML-1660 driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1660 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow if you want to un-install Samsung ML-1660 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung ML-1660 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onSamsung ML-1660 driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|