Samsung ML-2510 driver is a program that allows Samsung ML-2510 printer to connect with a PC. Samsung ML-2510 driver is available on this website post for freely available to download.
Samsung ML-2510 is a high-performance and affordable mono laser printing machine which comes in a compact and stylish body. This printing machine comes as a perfect printing solution for your small to medium office use. This printer can give you premium quality documents with crisp and clear print outputs.
Samsung ML-2510 can give you professional quality documents up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution. This printer comes with high-capacity multi-purpose paper cassette that can be used to save up to 250-pages of paper and the output paper tray can hold up to 100-sheet of paper. This printer comes with 150 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM.
The Samsung ML-2510 printer is able to deliver your documents at speed up to 24 pages per minutes in printing on A4 paper size documents while printing on letter size documents can be up to 25 pages per minutes. The first print outputs from this printer can be delivered in around 8.5 seconds. This printing machine can be used to print multiple types of paper up to legal or letter size.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Samsung ML-2510 driver available on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung ML-2510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-2510 Driver
These are the stages you need to follow to install Samsung ML-2510 Driver on your computer device:
- One time Samsung ML-2510 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Samsung ML-2510 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung ML-2510 driver file types to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Samsung ML-2510 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Samsung ML-2510 driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to un-install Samsung ML-2510 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung ML-2510 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Samsung ML-2510 driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|