Samsung SCX-3201 driver is a set of software that allows Samsung SCX-3201 to connect with a computer. Samsung SCX-3201 driver is available on this blog post for totally free to download.
Samsung SCX-3201 is a compact and stylish printing machine that comes with an easy-to-use intuitive touch screen technology along with one-touch eco print features. This particular printer device also comes with many useful functions for your workplace needs from this compact and stylish printer.
Samsung SCX-3201 also features quiet printing technology to deliver your documents in only about 49 dBA which means that you can easily print your essential documents while you are focusing with other work. This printing device comes with an integrated Samsung’s AnyWeb Print application that can be instantly used to grab info from multiple web pages, edit it into one page, and instantly print it directly using this printer machine.
Samsung SCX-3201 printing machine can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 16 pages per minutes in printing on a full A4 paper size documents and 17 pages per minutes in printing on full legal or letter paper size files. The first print outputs from this printer with 1200 dpi print resolution can be delivered in around 8.5 seconds.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Samsung SCX-3201 driver offered on this website at the end of this article. You could also find Samsung SCX 3405FW Driver from our sibling website or here Samsung SCX 3405FW Driver.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung SCX-3201 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung SCX-3201 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to install Samsung SCX-3201 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The minute Samsung SCX-3201 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Samsung SCX-3201 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung SCX-3201 driver files to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Samsung SCX-3201 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Samsung SCX-3201 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Samsung SCX-3201 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow if you want to un-install Samsung SCX-3201 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung SCX-3201 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Samsung SCX-3201 driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Samsung SCX-3201 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|