Samsung SCX-3401 driver is a software that allows Samsung SCX-3401 printer to connect with a PC. Samsung SCX-3401 driver is available on this website post for totally free of charge to download.
Samsung SCX-3401 is a monochrome multi-purpose laser printing device that can help users in printing, scanning, and copying multiple files and documents at your home or workplace instantly. This printing machine also features One-touch printing technology along with Eco Mode features to print more documents with less ink usage. The button allows users to save toner, paper as well as energy.
Samsung SCX-3401 is able to print your documents instantly with maximum print speed as fast as 20 pages per minutes. It means that users can instantly print essential documents and files very quickly. This particular printing machine can also print high-resolution outputs up to 1200 dpi resolution for sharp and crisp text on their printed documents.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Samsung SCX-3401 driver given on this web at the end of this information. You may also want to check out the Samsung SCX 5639FR Driver from our sibling website or the Samsung SCX 3405W Driver as well.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow to install Samsung SCX-3401 Driver on your home computer device:
- While Samsung SCX-3401 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Samsung SCX-3401 printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung SCX-3401 driver file types to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Samsung SCX-3401 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Samsung SCX-3401 driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Samsung SCX-3401 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow in order to un-install Samsung SCX-3401 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung SCX-3401 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Samsung SCX-3401 driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
Samsung SCX-3401 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|