Samsung SCX-5639FR driver is a set of system instruction that allows Samsung SCX-5639FR printer to connect with computer. Samsung SCX-5639FR driver is available on this article for free to download.
Samsung SCX-5639FR is really a multi-function high-quality All-in-One (AiO) printer device that is included with dual-sided printing system and integrated Ethernet connectivity. The length of this printing device is around 18.46 inches width, 17.6 inches depth, and 17.24 inches height.
Samsung SCX-5639FR printing device has the capacity to deliver your monochrome documents with resolution as much as 1200 dots per inch as fast as possible as fast as 37 pages per minutes. The very first monochrome print outputs out of this printer may also be printed as fast as possible 6.5 seconds.
Samsung SCX-5639FR may also copy your documents as wide as letter paper size as fast as possible as quickly as 37 pages per minutes. The very first copy could be created out of this printer in around ten seconds. Maximum copy resolution of the printer can also be as much as 1200 dots per inch. It’s also supported to copy dual-sided documents instantly.
Samsung SCX-5639FR features high scan resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch scan resolution. Additionally, it has the capacity to scan to PC, email, USB memory, and Internal Flash disk. The printer also features fax functionality that may fax your documents as fast as possible as quickly as 33.6 Kbps. Maximum fax memory on the printer is 50 Megabyte which could support 4000 pages. Additionally, it includes an integrated 4-line display to assist users in making use of this product directly from the printer device.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Samsung SCX-5639FR driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver
These are the stages that you should follow in order to install Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver on your notebook computer device:
- After Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Samsung SCX-5639FR printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung SCX-5639FR driver files to a selected folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Samsung SCX-5639FR driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Samsung SCX-5639FR driver is installed on your PC perfectly.
How to Uninstall Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung SCX-5639FR driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onSamsung SCX-5639FR driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Samsung SCX-5639FR Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|