Samsung SCX-6545N driver is a set of system instruction that allows Samsung SCX-6545N printer to communicate with computer. Samsung SCX-6545N driver is available on this blog post for free of cost to download.
Samsung SCX-6545N is really a multi-function high-quality black-and-white printer device that may deliver your documents and files very rapidly. This specific computer printer also features auto dual-sided and copying features that will assist users in printing and copying dual-sided documents very quickly. Additionally, it features Samsung SmarThru functionality to boost your productivity more and more.
Samsung SCX-6545N has the capacity to print premium-quality documents and files as fast as possible as quickly as 45 pages per minutes for just one-sided files and printed documents as well as 40 pages per minutes for duplex or dual-sided documents and files. this specific printing machine can effectively assist you in printing many types of documents instantly.
Samsung SCX-6545N includes wide touchscreen technology that is 800 x 480 resolution and seven-inch wide LCD touchscreen with intuitive navigation interface. The user could also easily scan and distribute files instantly to email, FTP, SMB, or Netscan client.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Samsung SCX-6545N driver available on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Samsung SCX-6545N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung SCX-6545N Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to install Samsung SCX-6545N Driver on your computer device:
- The minute Samsung SCX-6545N Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Samsung SCX-6545N printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung SCX-6545N driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Samsung SCX-6545N driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Samsung SCX-6545N driver is installed on your PC perfectly.
How to Uninstall Samsung SCX-6545N Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install Samsung SCX-6545N Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Samsung SCX-6545N driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onSamsung SCX-6545N driver files after that the driver has completely uninstalled.
Samsung SCX-6545N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|