Xerox Phaser 3117 is a powerful and iconic Laser-monochrome printer. Which can print on envelopes, labels, plain paper, and transparencies. The Printer uses 4-pin USB type B for connection.
The device is compatible with:
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
To install the driver for Xerox P-3117 :
- Click on the download link via any compatible OS and start downloading the .zip file.
- The file will automatically get downloaded in C drive.
- Click on the downloaded .zip file and extract it.
- Run the setup and select Install, agree to the terms and conditions, and choose a drive for setup expansion.
- After a few minutes, the driver-application is installed.
- Restart your computer and check for the presence of the name of the printer on external devices.
- If there is a problem try re-installing the program or downloading the .zip file from Xeror’s official website. (this will require the serial number of the device)
As just like that, the Driver for Xerox Phaser 3117 is installed and the printer is ready for action.
To uninstall the driver-application:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for the Xerox Phaser 3117 driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver will be uninstalled.
Download Xerox Phaser 3117 driver for your printer below.
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2003 (32 bit / x32)||Download Here|
|Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Linux OS||Download Here|
|All Platforms||Download Here|