Xerox Phaser 3117 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Xerox Phaser 3117 printer to interact with computer. Xerox Phaser 3117 driver is available on this blog for free of cost to download.
Xerox Phaser 3117 is laser monochrome laser printing device that may deliver your monochrome printed files and documents very rapidly. The printing machine also includes 150 MHz processor and 8 Megabyte standard memory that will help you in finishing your career at your house or workplace very quickly.
Xerox Phaser 3117 delivers your printed files and documents as fast as possible as quickly as 17 pages per minutes. The maximum print resolution created with this printer can depend on 600 x 600 dots per inch print resolution. It’s 150-page capacity multi-purpose paper tray and 50-page capacity output face-down paper cassette.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Xerox Phaser 3117 driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow if you want to install Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver on your PC device:
- When Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Xerox Phaser 3117 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox Phaser 3117 driver files to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Xerox Phaser 3117 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Xerox Phaser 3117 driver is installed on your PC perfectly.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to un-install Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox Phaser 3117 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onXerox Phaser 3117 driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Xerox Phaser 3117 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|