Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver is a software that allows Xerox 3635MFP printer to connect with a PC. Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver is available on this website page for free to download.
Xerox Phaser 3635MFP is really a high-quality mono multi-function printer device to guide you in printing, scanning, in addition to copying multiple files very rapidly. This printing device includes color touchscreen technology to assist user in making use of the printer machine directly without the need to use of computer.
Xerox Phaser 3635MFP is a multi-purpose printer device that may produce superior quality document outputs very quickly. This printing device may come as an ideal printing device for small business use. Maximum print speed of the printing device is as fast as 35 pages per minutes while printing the very first print outputs can be carried out in around 8.5 seconds. It may also deliver your color scan as fast as possible as much as 24 pages per minutes and mono scan as much as 35 pages per minutes.
Xerox Phaser 3635MFP features 3 different of paper tray. The first tray on this printer are designed for as much as 50 pages of documents as the seconds and third paper tray are designed for as much as 500 sheets of paper. Maximum print resolution created out of this printer can be as fast as 1200 dots per inch to improve photo quality resolution. This product includes 80 gigabyte hard disk and 512 memory.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver offered on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow if you want to install Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver on your PC device:
- The minute Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Xerox Phaser 3635MFP printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver file types to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver
These are the stages you need to follow to un-install Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Xerox Phaser 3635MFP driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
Xerox Phaser 3635MFP Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|