Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is a set of software that allows Xerox Phaser 6010 to interact with a PC. Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is available on this blog post for free of charge to download.
Xerox Phaser 6010 is a sleek and stylish color printer device which comes as a perfect printing machine for your home or small office needs. This particular printing machine comes in a compact and stylish design and can deliver premium quality documents very quickly.
Xerox Phaser 6010 comes with an integrated LED printing features which only need less energy and space at your office. This particular printing machine can also work quietly and help you to focus at your work at your office. This remarkable printing device comes with two-line LCD display screen to assist users in using this printing machine directly and check toner level easily.
Xerox Phaser 6010 is able to give you premium look files at maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution to deliver a good color detail on your documents and images. This device uses Xerox EA Eco toner to print premium quality outputs with crisp and sharp text. It also features paper feeding technology that allows users to feed the paper directly without opening and loading the paper to the tray.
The Xerox Phaser 6010 printer machine comes with 384 MHz processor and 128 MB default memory to help users in printing multiple files and documents every day. This particular printer machine can deliver good quality documents at speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes for color documents and 15 pages per minutes for mono documents.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Xerox Phaser 6010 driver provided on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to install Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver on your personal computer device:
- When Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Xerox Phaser 6010 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox Phaser 6010 driver file types to a allocated folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Xerox Phaser 6010 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Xerox Phaser 6010 driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow if you want to un-install Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox Phaser 6010 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Xerox Phaser 6010 driver files subsequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Xerox Phaser 6010 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|