Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is a set of software that allows Xerox Phaser 6125 printer to connect with a PC. Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is available on this blog post for totally free to download.
Xerox Phaser 6125 is a compact and stylish multi-purpose printer device which can give you professional quality documents for both black-and-white as well as color documents files and images very quickly. This printing device can deliver your first print outputs at maximum around 17 seconds and for black-and-white documents around 15 seconds.
Xerox Phaser 6125 can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 12 pages per minutes for color files and 16 pages per minutes in printing mono documents. This printing machine comes with 333 MHz processor and 64 MB memory to help you in using this completing your jobs instantly. This printing machine also comes with network printing technology to print from multiple devices connected on the network.
Xerox Phaser 6125 is also able to deliver 16 shades of color from one pixel of your print outputs up to 600 dpi print resolution. This particular printing machine comes with PANTONE toner cartridge from Xenon which can give you vibrant and vivid color outputs on your photos and documents. This printing machine also comes with an integrated paper tray that can handle up to 250-page of paper.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Xerox Phaser 6125 driver given on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to install Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver on your computer device:
- The minute Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Xerox Phaser 6125 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox Phaser 6125 driver files to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Xerox Phaser 6125 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Xerox Phaser 6125 driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow in order to un-install Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox Phaser 6125 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Xerox Phaser 6125 driver files then the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Xerox Phaser 6125 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|