Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Xerox Phaser 6600 printer to interact with computer. Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is available on this page for freely available to download.
Xerox Phaser 6600 is a really incredible color laser printing device to assist users in enhancing your work productivity at your house or small office more and more. This specific printing device has the capacity to print high-quality print outputs in your printed files and images instantly.
Xerox Phaser 6600 delivers your superior quality printed files as fast as possible as quickly as 36 pages per minutes for color documents or monochrome documents. The print cycle of the printer in a single month can be up to 80.000 photos/month. Regrettably, this particular printer machine isn’t provided with double-sided printing technology.
Xerox Phaser 6600 includes an integrated output paper cassette which may support up to 250 pages of paper capacity as the input paper cassette can support as many as 550 pages of paper. This printer’s dimension is about 16.9 inches x 19.2 ” x 15.1 inches or about 430 x 488 x 384 mm. The load of the printer is all about 25.5 kg (56.2 lb).
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Xerox Phaser 6600 driver available on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow if you want to install Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver on your home computer device:
- As soon as Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Xerox Phaser 6600 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox Phaser 6600 driver data files to a chosen folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Xerox Phaser 6600 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Xerox Phaser 6600 driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow if you want to un-install Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox Phaser 6600 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onXerox Phaser 6600 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Xerox Phaser 6600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|