Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is a program that allows Xerox 7545 to connect with a PC. Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is available on this article for free of charge to download.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 printing device could be a top quality laser printer that could help users in copying, faxing, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files through the use of its LAN connectivity options. This really is a reasonably price an affordable printer which will be perfect solution for your home and small office needs.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 is able to assist users in scanning documents and files to SMB, FTP, USB flash drive, email, or network instantly. The printer device also features 256 bit hard drive file encryption features to secure your printing system at the office.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 delivers your printed files as rapidly as you possibly can as fast as 45 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color documents and files can be as fast as 45 pages per minutes. The printer includes 4 paper cassette for multi-purpose usage. In addition, it provides wide paper size tray that may handle around 12.6″ x 19″ paper size.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver offered on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to install Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver on your personal computer device:
- Whilst Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Xerox WorkCentre 7545 printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver data files to a allocated folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to un-install Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Xerox WorkCentre 7545 driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|